Re: [pyrnet] Re: Kemo and the Cardinal.

In a message dated 2/23/01 9:57:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

No soft mouth here, I
guess.

Cindy,

My girl leaped in the air to grab a sparrow (poor thing).   Same result as
your cardinal.   I couldn't believe my eyes she leaped so high to catch a
bird in flight!  When she dropped it she nudged it with her nose and started
to whimper - she looked so sad.   She came into the house and sulked for the
rest of the day.  I think she did this because she always seen them fly over
(how dare they fly in HER air) and just wanted to see and sniff them?   I
don't know..........just guessing.

I guess we have to remember they are dogs.

Take care,
Dianne M.