[pyrnet] Re: Kemo and the Cardinal.

Just spouting off.  This morning when I let the dogs out, I noticed a
little female Cardinal hopping around on the ground.  I no sooner
mentioned her to my son, telling him he should walk nearer to her to see
if she could fly, when Kemosabi  ( dog of my heart???? ) spotted her.
Bam!   Kemo was on her before we could blink, much less move!
We got the bird away, but she died within seconds.  No soft mouth here, I
guess.  At the moment I am not overly happy with Kemo, and she knows it.
She's walking around behind me with that " but Mom...I'm a dog"
expression.  What a way to start the day.  Well that's not true either,
before that, the darn horse got out again, so I was out chasing him down
at the neighbors ( where he always goes to visit their horses ).  This is
Friday right?
Bah-humbug....Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com