[pyrnet] Mardi Gras Parade

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis & Marie McFarland" <lochsloy@eagnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 10:42 AM
Subject: Mardi Gras Parade

Hi everyone. Yesterday was the local Mardi Gras parade. The rescue dogs
theme was "All Dogs Go To Heaven". All the dogs wore angel wings. And my
gorgeous boy Beau was decked out in the angel wings that were graciously
loaned to us from Pyrangel Rescue. Needless to say he looked just
incredible! Like a real angel with real wings. The other dogs were very cute
as well. But their wings looked more like fairy wings then angel wings. The
crowds reaction to the dogs was just amazing. We blew them away! It was so
much fun! I got double the attention as I had Beau on one side of me and a
friends rescue Pembroke Welsh Corgi "Corky" on my other side. They made
quite an odd couple. LOL! And Beau being the big attention sponge he is just
loved the adoration and attention. I must have posed with him for a hundred
pictures on the walk back to the van. That doesn't include all the pictures
and video cameras that were trained on us during the parade. It was a
wonderful day!
Marie and Beau