Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

Hi All,
As I was watching this program one of the thoughts I had was that they
could have shown a small segment of these being more of a family dog as
some of us have rather than just a guardian. I was also bothered by the
fact that when I first got Sophie I commented on another list I
previously belonged to that Sophie was a drooler. I received a strong
letter and almost nasty response "if people wouldn't breed loose lipped
to loose lipped this wouldn't happen". But in reality I hear alot of the
list talking about drool. My sister called me and she saw so many of
these dogs drooling that she commented " I guess Bonnie, they all drool
by the way it looks!" I guess all this seems sort of petty but it sure
would have been nice if they had discussed the personalities of these
great dogs too. But what all can you get into a half hour show?
Actually I thought they went into greater depth on the following
"Newfie" show. I'll be anxious to read what others think!
Bonnie--Sophie---Bear

BE HAPPY!!!!!