Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

<<Overall I was not impressed with the production.  There's been
> better jobs on some of the other breed productions they've done.
> As a matter of fact, I did not tape it.  I didn't think it was worth
> taping.>>

I basically liked the show, though I would have liked to have seen more
variety. I particularly liked the segment from the wildlife sanctuary,
which may not have been terribly informative but was a lot of fun.

One good thing about the show pretty much totally emphasizing Pyrs'
livestock guarding abilities is that it may not fuel a lot of demand for
Pyrs as pets, and I know that was a great concern of many about the
breed being featured on TV.

Janice, just for comparison, what did you think of the Newf episode?
Seems to me that Newfs got a much more "pet-friendly" portrayal, though
they did mention drool sticking to the ceilings and walls *g*.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX