Re: [pyrnet] Mardi Gras Parade

----- Original Message -----
From: <merrirfav@icehouse.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2001 12:31 PM
Subject: re: [pyrnet] Mardi Gras Parade

> Sounds like you had so much fun.
> "I must have posed with him for a hundred pictures on the walk back to the
van".
>  It would be so neat to see some pic's...Did you get to take any of Beau?
> Merri, Emmett, & Melvin

Unfortunately my hubby left for a dependents cruise with his dad this
weekend. So there was no family there taking pictures. But we plan to put
the wings back on Beau once daddy is home. And to take pictures then. If I
can ever figure out how to use my scanner I would love to post some pictures
to the list. He looks so great in those wings. I even told someone who
stopped us yesterday for a picture that if there are no dogs in heaven. Then
I don't want to go there.
Marie and Beau