Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

On 25 Feb 2001, at 12:35, darrell goolsbee wrote:
> I would have really liked to have seen a more broad-based portrayal of
> the breed. But on the whole I thought the show was fairly entertaining,
> and that, bottom line, is what it is was made for. I don't *think* any
> harm was done to the breed, even if there was a little misinformation.
> As a media person myself, I will say that you can't expect the media to
> get it *exactly* right *g*.

Like I said they've done better on some of their other shows<bg>.
The pyr one is not one I would tape and show it to people and then
try to explain what a correct type pyr is supposed to be like and
where to buy them.  JMHO......

The newf one I know who part of the people are who were featured.
They've been down to our water trials and are conformation
showers also.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices/