Re: [pyrnet] Drool

i have to pipe in here as well.  my first pyr drooled a lot more than seamus but i can't tell any differences in their lips.  but i once met a guy while walking czar, my first pyr, whose parents had two pyrs up in canada.  he said the running joke at their house is that pyr drool was the secret ingredient that keeps the space shuttle together.  it wasn't so much the amount it was the viscosity of it that they were amazed by.

susan
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Susan Dobscha, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing