Re: [pyrnet] Drool

A number of years ago I was given a 4 year old bitch. One side of
her lower lip was nice and tight, the other, was quite a bit
looser. She drooled only out of the loose lipped side. As she was
previously a kennel dog, she didn't think much of it, but as she
was living in the house with us, we were constantly wiping that
side of her mouth. She eventually learned to control the drool
from that side and we could put the dish towels away instead of
leaving them lying around in stretegic places. Both my current
Pyrs have very tight lower lips and neither drools unless it is
extremely hot. But then, that's what A/C is for. <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com