Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

Hello all,

I think Joe pointed out some great points here and just wanted to add my two
cents.

IMHO (and that's all it is):

I am not a Livestock person and have little knowledge of it - but my concern
for the young pup with the Ewe was the head butting of those young bones?
Could that lead to problems later in that pups life?

The day at the Pet Spa - although cute it was also kind of scary in a way -
the owner doesn't know her dog has left her property?   If she does this
often how come it hasn't been fixed?

Joe was right they brushed over the Lux - more should have been said on it.
They should have gone further with how to look for a good quality pup as
well.   Should have been more emphasis on Breeder Referrals and even Rescue.

Overall I thought it was entertaining and it was nice to see pyrs working.

Take care,
Dianne