Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

    I hadn't really been thinking of it but now that I do, my guys don't drool all that much except for when it's hot or they're excited.  Of course this last pertains to shows as well, they get really excited so then we have to keep digging the slim out of their cheeks with a cloth.  :)

Chrissy

Bonnie,

I see many that do drool!   My three do not just sit their and drool like a
Newfie, however, when theres something that smells real real good - they let
it rip!  LOL.

Take care.
Dianne