Re(2): [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Funny, we enjoyed the program on the Newfs more.

We did too. I thought it gave more of a sense of the various aspects of
the breed. I agree with what others have said. It wasn't funny or cute to
have a dog continually escaping through the fence, and I was concerned at
the lack of attention given to stressing the importance of careful
breeding to minimize problems of joints, temperament, etc. Of course, I
always enjoy watching pyrs, especially the puppies.
Did anyone else's dogs react to the barking at the beginning of the
program? Ivy Rose has become quite blase about TV--didn't even react to
Westminster this year--but she barked back at the pyr!! Breed bark
recognition??!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose