Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

> Did anyone else's dogs react to the barking at the beginning of the
> program? Ivy Rose has become quite blase about TV--didn't even react to
> Westminster this year--but she barked back at the pyr!! Breed bark
> recognition??!!
> Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose

       Both my pyr Molly and Bosco the Newfie/shep went into  bark modes
while the program was on.  We have a locally produced cape show on dogs,
rescue and training, and at the beginning of each segment they whistle to
the   dogs which rouses both of mine out of their couch potato modes.
     I thought it was an absolute treat  to  be able to watch pyrs, and then
newfs right after--- my two favorite breeds.
Nancy