[pyrnet] Pyr standard and loose lips

In all actuality, the standard does not discuss the lower lips. I
believe it only refers to the upper lip. (I will expect
correction if I am wrong) But, from my own experience, I have
noted that most Pyrs (not all) that have a very loose lower lip
also have a rather coarse head. I prefer an elegant looking Pyr,
with an elegant head, that has no apparent stop. This is correct
to the standard. This is, pretty much, what I have in my Pyrs
here. Hence, no drooling. Not even over food. Although the male
has been known to drool over bitches in season. :-)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com