Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

In a message dated 2/26/01 8:38:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, M3A4E5@aol.com
writes:

I disagree completely with that premise. Animal Planet promotes itself as a
credible, educational and entertaining source of knowledge

Just like "newspapers" are to tell the "news" - not quite...bottom line -
they are in business to sell papers.  My personal experience has been (at
least with "The Palm Beach Post"), they have no interest in the truth - just
selling papers.  The sponsors of the shows on Animal Planet are the ones that
determine what is seen.
Regards,
Lisa
W Palm Beach, FL