Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

In a message dated 2/26/01 12:22:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

if you count all the farmers who happen to have a
pair of Pyrs and constantly produce puppies without concern for how they
are impacting the breed

When I speak of working breeders these are the folks I speak.  There are some
breeders who breed to the standard.  Do not be misled, these dogs that I
breed and you breed work just as well as any of the others taking individual
dogs personalities, etc., into consideration.  The breed is a working breed,
so that should be enough.  These working breeders (nothing is 100%, but
almost always) are just back yard breeders or worse dressed up in a new
title.

Joe