Re: [pyrnet] Hypersialism (Drooling, Ptyalism) was Feedback

In a message dated 2/27/01 11:02:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mapleway@iolinc.net writes:

It's called Hypersialism (Drooling, Ptyalism) and the definition is:
Overproduction & oversecretion of saliva by one or more salivary glands.

I wonder if this is considered a health problem?   I do not know any thing
about it but now you've got me wondering (vbg)!   As someone mentioned
earlier - alot of pyrs with heavy (st./newfie like heads) heads tend to
drool?   Ok now I am really confused - is it the shape of the head that
causes this or is it something else?  Or is it a combination?

Any answers?

Take care,
Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees