Re: [pyrnet] VWD

<< Helps a lot, But how would someone get the Report? Do I e-mail the
committee? Is there a office I can call? I would like to read up on VWD.>>

You can contact Linda Weisser (lmweisser@home.com) and request a copy of the
report.  I'm not sure if she has someone else distributing them or not, but
she can give you that information.  Keep in mind that this is a report on
the health of the breed as a whole, it is NOT specific to VWD.  The only
reference that I can find to VWD is that 2 cases were reported.  If you'd
like more info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karen
kreiter@servtech.com