Re: [pyrnet] FWD: Dogchat, Events: Crufts Statement

In a message dated 3/1/01 7:18:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, bamb@monmouth.com
writes:

Merri, Crufts takes place in the UK. It is like our Westminster
only there's a LOT more dogs entered!

Crufts and Westminster probably compete for the title as the worlds most
important dog show.  I suspect the FCI would take issue with that and I would
place the French National along side these two.  So it would be like
canceling Westminster due to some threat of what? Foot and mouth disease?  Is
this anything like Hoof and Mouth disease?   I am probably just ignorant of
the threat.

Joe