Re: [pyrnet] FWD: Dogchat, Events: Crufts Statement

From what I remember of my history, anthrax is far more deadly than hoof
and mouth.  Hoof and mouth causes sores on the feet and mouth areas, while
anthrax attackes the internal systems more.  While hoof and mouth doesn't
kill an animal like anthrax would, the painful sores causes the animal to
have poor health and will die a slow death.  Not pleasant, any way you look
at it.

> I assumed they are referring to Anthrax.
>
> http://www.dog.com/news/2344

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees