[pyrnet] RE: New litter of puppies

Thank you all for the congrats.

No, I am afraid there won't be any pictures of the new babies at my homeage for a while. I do not have digital camera and my ordinary one is not good enough to take good and sharp pictures at something as small as puppy. Anyway I am trying to update my homepage, but since it is the first time I try to do it myself, it may take some time before I manage it.

As for the breeding of the litter the father is a Swedish dog ch Vi'Skaly's Eddie Asterion, he can be seen at Vi'skaly's homepage: http://w1.415.telia.com/~u41502498/

Eddie is a son of my own male ch Sandybear's Saki (ch Sayot's Zircon - Koko de la Griffe d'Ours) and ch Laudley Dolly Blue (ch Whispering Pines Andre of Valcarlos - Laudley Dollyanna). Pictures of Dolly Blue can also be found on Vi'skaly's homepage

The mother Sherryl du Mas de Beauvoisin is a daughter of Fort de Gabizos (Duc de Gabizos - Joyuse de la Griffe d'Ours) and Peronne de Mas de Beauvoisin (Justou de la Griffe d'Ours - Lanoux du Mas de Beauvoisin). Peronne btw is a  sister of Pastoure d.M.d.B, mother of Noustamic de Neouvielle, probably the most winning pyr in France at the moment.

Behind these dogs you will find at the French / Belgium side dogs from Comte de Foix, Gabizos, Montberne, de Baccala.
On the English side apart from the Laudley there are mostly Dordavian dogs, and from America Karolaska.

Sherryl,  Saki and Kokoi can be seen on my homepage: http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/