Re: [pyrnet] Livestock Guardian Dogs featured on Noggin

    Wonderful!  The first time I ever saw a Pyr (animated) was on
Nickelodeon.  I was five years old and started watching the Belle and
Sebastian series.  That's what got me into Pyrs, even though my uncle said
there was no such thing.  Shortly after, we found a breeder, I saved my
money for three years, held onto it for two and at ten years old I bought my
first, "Belle". Great memories.  :)

Later!
Chrissy