Re: [pyrnet] oval bone....was Re: New and want info on showing

I will find the book even if  have to rip this place apart. Will check out Duconte Sabourand book first!! One of my Pyr's years ago brought her head up sharply under the soft part of my wrist!  The bruise was there for weeks when the occiput met the flesh!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or