Re: [pyrnet] oval bone....was Re: New and want info on showing

Joe, Carolyn used to say, after going over all the dogs, looking
at movement, etc., she'd pick her winners by who was the most
likely to be able to sprint up the mountainside to intercept the
predator. :-) I remember sitting ringside at a Specialty in
Cleveland. She was judging BOB. She looked over at me and I could
just see her thinking, 2 or 20?! She smiled at me and made her
pick. We discussed this later in the hotel room and I asked her
what the smile was for. She replied, "All things being equal in
her two first choices, she could not help but think 2 or 20!"

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com