Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook/auction

I will Barb but have been busy putting together an auction of Pyr items on
Ebay for our PMDC funds here. Mananged to come up with some nice items.  if
anyone wants the URL then feel free to email me. No, you don't have to email
me, just have a look at auctiva site below my name and you'll see it
there!!!!

Would you believe I had 7 (well I have more but just put 7 on!) Newsletters
from the Great Pyrenees Club of Michigan here, all from 1970's.  Some of
those old articles are just great and all that old Pyr news!  I am quite the
little hoarder and glad I never threw things out if our Rescue Fund
benefits!! Now where's that chair, it's nearly the cocktail hour Joe!!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or