Re: [pyrnet] occiput/skulls

Okay , I tried to get on the chair but was a bit difficult  with 3 dancing
Pyrs. Kermie tossing the rubber hot dog, Puffin with the headless chicken
and Frankie with the green man but I am happy to report that when  I
mentioned to my husband ( he asked what I was doing standing on a chair with
a cocktail in my hand) what I was looking for and got some very strange
looks from him when I explained the shape, church etc.

 Not strange in my explanations but strange because he presumed I already
knew that because he did.  He says all our Pyrs have that shaped skull!!

You live and learn don't you?  Here's me last night picking out the top coat
of paint for the house from internet colour charts  (Scotch Mist) and him
magically finding 4 litres in the back shed (only been there 12 years) and
then he tells me about skull shapes!! Can he pick Sat night's lotto numbers
so I can come look at your crooks and skulls??

 He also reminded of the night (long time ago) when he decided our young Pyr
bitch needed to learn how to protect me. He put my arm in a half nelson, I
hollered and the Pyr very quietly put her head (occiput side up) between his
legs and then raised her head quickly!! Brought tears to the eyes (his) so
possibly that reminds him of skull shapes?  Having just peered in here and
told me how gray my hair is I feel another skull shape test coming on?

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or