Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/13/01 7:26:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

Well, Joe, if it was a 5 point major, can I assume that the dog had some
fine competition?

No, I am sorry to say it was the worst 5 Pt major I have ever seen.  All the
dog in the older classes were poor including two of my own.  There was a
12-18 dog and a couple puppies that should have been awarded the points.  No
way that dog, as he was the least of the poor lot even in the older dogs.

Joe