Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/13/01 7:26:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

Well, Joe, if it was a 5 point major, can I assume that the dog had some
fine competition?

Also, the major was only in dogs.  There was a really nice bitch in good
maturity.  Very honest bitch and of good type.  Most of us would have been
happy to have her in our kennel.  This idiot could not even see her and gave
the Ugly Dog Best of Winners.  Actually when I think about it there was one
fairly nice older dog in the older classes that won the next day.  Still the
second day judge could not find this very nice bitch for Best of Winners.
They did not mind putting up bitches as they put up a bitch (at least they
found a good one) for Breed, so go figure.

Joe