Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/13/01 9:36:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

I do not necessarily avoid judges who don't put up my dogs, especially if
the Judge picks a quality dog for the points. But when a judge is so
blatant as to put up the good friend that is handling the poor quality dog,
(and if memory serves, he was also limping slightly, as well as very poorly
groomed) over top winning Specials that were much more typey, moved
beautifully, (BTW, one of them was Timber) then that's where I draw the
line.

Barb - your memory serves you correctly (for once hee! hee!).   Many of
people were very upset that day - it was a sight and it was so obvious.

Dianne