Re: [pyrnet] Coats/Elaine

The Puffin is 16 months old Elaine and still not dripping in coat!!  I think
in some lines the coat takes longer than others.  Puffin has a lovely coat
texture, straight, thick, doesn't hold the dirt thank goodness  but more
length is needed and more feathering but I guess he's only young yet.
Frankie never had a coat til at least 12 months, today his coat is lovely.
Some Pyrs seem to "grow coat" others seem to be born with it??

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or