Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/14/01 9:55:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pacerized@aol.com writes:

been a very large dog overall, K'Eros is a beautiful dog, but his head does
look proportionally larger than the standard to me.    Charlie

Hi Guys, that is not Paul's remarks.  They are Mrs. Crane's and written if I
remember correctly years earlier or at least substantively there so.  I would
never take exception with Mrs. Crane's observations as I never saw the dog in
person.  I can only say K'Eros de Guerveur must have taken really poor
pictures always, as I have never seen one picture of K'Eros de Guerveur that
came close to the excellent type of Estat d'Argeles, His grandson, Ibos du
Val d'Aure, or the first Champion in USA, Urdos de Soum.    Look at the
difference on the same page 37 from K'Eros de Guerveur and Urdos de Soum.
Since we only have the pictures to illustrate such things, I could not
recommend any of the pictures of K'Eros de Guerveur as any example of good
Pyr head type.

Joe