Re: [pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

>>But, of course!!  Ya know, between buttery nipples and cowboy junkies,
these
folks may begin to wonder about all of us <g> --- Linda <<

OK - I just when I found out what buttery nipples are... now "cowboy
junkies" have been thrown in....what the heck are those?  Are they edible --
or should I say drinkable?

I would have to agree with Linda -- folks are going to wonder about us &
what we do at the national!  The big question is how many of these
"beverages" can you have & still (successfully) groom a Pyr?

Cheers :^)

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees
mistral@netins.net