Re: [pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

>>LOL.  They are made with Bailey's Irish Creme, Half and Half, and
Butterscotch Schnops (sp).  A great "low cal" combination!   Of course you
are welcome and no ID required! -- Karen Justin <<

Sounds GREAT!  Just tell me where and when and I will be there :^)  I have sworn that I am bringing less dogs to this national.  I don't have anything for Sweeps or Futurity Just the regular stuff.  Hopefully there will be more time for watching dogs, meeting & talking to new people & last but not least having fun!!! (of course that is not to say that watching dogs and meeting & talking to new people  is not fun <BG>)

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees
mistral@netins.net
Cedar Rapids, IA