Re: [pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

<< A "secret" vice <bg>  Neither edible nor drinkable.  One that several of
these dangerous list members introduced me to in Dec.  Addiction was all too
easy....  >>

So sorry for the addiction problem.  And I have to take exception to the
dangerous part.  It's all part of the fun!

<< So, ladies, are we telling?? :-))  >>

I guess that I already opened my big mouth.  Sorry Linda.

If people can identify the band, then they'll know where the party is!
<vveg>

Karen (the infamous one)