[pyrnet] CHAT, EVENTS: More on the 2001 National

For those of you who are interested and haven't visited the website (or
received a premium list), we'll be holding some events at the national that
you might be interested in.  We'll be offering the following:

- Eye Clinic on Thursday night (May 3) from 4-8PM.  For more information and
to sign up for the clinic, FMI contact JoAnn Kippax,
jkippax@exploremaine.com

- Canine Good Citizen Testing on Thursday (May 3) immediately following
Regular Dog Classes AND on Friday (May 4) immediately following Regular
Bitch Classes, FMI Contact Melanie Nadeau, pyrnad@megalink.net

- Draft Dog Testing on Wednesday (May 2) at 11:30AM, FMI contact Christine
Palmer-Person, pyrcreek@aol.com.

If you'd like to participate in any of the above, please contact the person
listed in advance.  As per usual, check out website for current updates...
http://www.gratefuldog.net/pfne/

Thanks and we hope to see you in Andover!

Karen Reiter
2001 National Spec. Co-Chair