Re: [pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

Oh heck, I've been drinking for years but it never helped re the
training. Just can't hold my liquor. Poor genetics you know.
Perhaps if my parents had been champions? <G> Dianne calls me a
lush when i go away for the weekend because I usually have 4
glasses of wine. They all get a big kick out of it! LOL! Now,
this is why I only drink with good friends. <vbg> Well, I'll be
sure to do all the grooming ahead of time. Give me a pair of
scissors and I can mess up a dog in a matter of minutes when I'm
stone cold sober! Poor Bo, think I'll leave him alone after the
Baileys! <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com