[pyrnet] Re: CHAT: Novice-A

Well Anais had her first try at Novice-A today at an all-breed obedience
match.  She didn't qualify but the judge said that she would have if she
hadn't broken the sit.  She got very creative with the recall, running
toward me and leaping on my shoulders (to a gasp from the onlookers), so
I'm surprised that didn't disqualify her right there.  We were surprised
to see another Pyr there, who did qualify!  Congratulations again if you
are on the list!

Ciaran, my Wolfhound, got his first leg today.  He has tried several
times before (semiannually at the specialties) and this was his first
qualifying score.  I was a nervous wreck, so I think they both did Ok,
considering.

We're going to try again next Saturday in Edison (NJ).

Stephanie, Anais & Ciaran