Re: [pyrnet] Re: CHAT: Novice-A

Stephanie, I give you lots of credit.  Obedience work with the dogs is so
much fun, especially if you can keep it that way and don't take it as a
life and death matter like some folks do!

Congrats to Ciaran on the fist leg.  Cuddles to Anais, who is sure to
better the next time!  :-)  Just remember to have fun, and let the dogs
do the same.  I've seen exhibitors beat their dogs outside the ring.
Granted, they get in trouble and meet with a lot of wrath from the
public, but still, no one should ever get that wrapped up with it in the
first place.  When you can't enjoy it, and chuckle at some of the things
that happen ( they make for good stories later, like Anais, and her paws
on you shoulder! ), people shouldn't even be doing it.  Just have fun and
enjoy your special kiddo's!

Again, Congrats, and thanks for sharing!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka