[pyrnet] Re: CHAT: Novice-A

> Are you in training with an instructor or working on
> your own?
>
> Katie

I have been taking Anais to classes since she was a puppy, but they are
geared to companion dog training, not competition, so a lot is never
touched and I've had to unlearn certain things that we've learned because
they're not allowed, so a little of both.  I took the information about
the club that held the show today and I may try going there for some
classes/practice.  I'll have to see what the cost is.

Stephanie & Anais