Re: [pyrnet] Grooming question

Hi Caryl---welcome to the list---being a Wisconsinite and being owned by
a Pyr Sophie, I'm wondering where your family is in this dairy state of
mine. I take Sophie to town quite regularly to visit at the Nursing Home
and she has been an angel for those lovely people since she was 4 mos.,
wonder what other breeds you could take to this situation and have them
act so sweet,<hm> anyway she is now 1 and 1/2 and still a really good
girl, unless we are at home and trying to get her in at night when she
thinks she is saving us all from some evil that is out there lurking and
she is patrolling our ridgetop!!!              YOU ARE GOING TO FALL IN
LOVE!  Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!