Re: [pyrnet] Coats/Elaine

> Sunburn was our main concern also. Thank you for the conditioner tip, I
will
> gibe it a try.

We were concerned about the sunburn, but funny enough, Babe was smart
enough to know that she shouldn't be out in the sun much.  Also the kennel
area that she was located in was by a wooded area, and the run itself has a
roof.  Most of the day, because it was in the heat of our summer, she just
laid in the shade, quite content to stay where it was a bit cooler.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyre