Re: [pyrnet] Coats/Elaine

In a message dated 3/21/01 7:42:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

<< Last July I clipped the rescue we
 were fostering, and by the fall her fur had grown out beautifully.  The
 main thing is not to let the dog out in the sun if it is clipped.  They
 don't tan, but burn.

 This rescue as well as our oldest Pyr do not like their tail brushed.  I
 try to be careful when doing it.  Try spraying some conditioner on the fur
 before brushing.  It will help to ease the tangles.

 --- Robyn Allwright
 --- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
 --- Ziffan >>

Hi Robyn;

Sunburn was our main concern also. Thank you for the conditioner tip, I will
gibe it a try.

Terry