Re: [pyrnet] foot & mouth

Urs., I understand how you feel.  It angers me ( unpopular as this is
going to sound ), that animals are destroyed with such reckless abandon,
and yet humans walk around with terribly contagious diseases, and no one
ever thinks of destroying humans to control disease.  I suspect that
there are ways to control this, but they won't be used because of cost.
So a dollar in some ones pocket is worth more than the life of another
creature.  I think it is a sad state of affairs and I only hope some day
that humans get what is coming to them.  I think science does have the
answers, for whatever the reason, it isn't going to be controlled.  I may
get flamed for my comments, but I understand and agree with your feelings
and fears!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com