Re: [pyrnet] Wisconsin

The Vehrings" <vehring@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> We've lived all over the place and consider our trips to Wisconsin to be
> "going home".  Miss everything (not just the kids and
> grandpuppies)........cheese, brats, kringles, lakes...NOW I'M HOMESICK.

My husband & I are both from Wisconsin.  I grew up in a little town right
next to Madison and my husband grew up in Racine.  We moved to Iowa after a
8 year detour in Indiana.  We still love Wisconsin for all the above
mentioned reasons....of course that are many more reasons to love WI :^)  We
did not have any Pyrs when we lived there...but I knew that I *REALLY* liked
the bred and it was only a matter of time.

Welcome to the list!  Oh important question -- Do you still consider
yourself a "cheesehead"? <bg>

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees
mistral@netins.net