RE: [pyrnet] Re: Foot & mouth

> Maybe, who knows. I know that when we had the last cases in Denmark in
the begining of the 80'ties, they buried the carcases in huge graves, but
because of pollution to the ground and maybe the water they will not do so
any more, so what other solutions are left if burning is also a problem.

Not burying the carcases in the ground sounds reasonable, and I'm not
against burning the carcases.  It's just the "open" burning that I'm
questioning.  Too bad we don't have things like Star Trek "disruptors".
Just one zap, and everything is gone -- no muss, no fuss (all very tongue
in cheek mind you).

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees