[pyrnet] Re: Foot & mouth

<<Over here we keep seeing photos of the piles of burning animals.  Because
hoof & mouth can be transmitted via the air, is this open air burning
causing some of the spread of the disease?<<

Maybe, who knows. I know that when we had the last cases in Denmark in the begining of the 80'ties, they buried the carcases in huge graves, but because of pollution to the ground and maybe the water they will not do so any more, so what other solutions are left if burning is also a problem.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/