Re: [pyrnet] New stuff/National !

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> So, anyone else really excited yet?

Yes!
We usually can't make it to the national because we're still teaching, so
this will be our first too. This year it's close to home, and during final
exam week. Guess whose classes are getting take-home exams this year?!!
Can't wait to see old friends again and meet so many who are still just
names on the pyr list. And just the idea of all those pyrs in one place
gives me goose bumps! We'll be driving up from Boston each day, but will
be there as much of the time as possible.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose (I'm not sure I want to come among all
those people...but if they're all pyr people it might be OK)