[pyrnet] New stuff/National !

Hello Everyone!

    Just got our new crates delivered today!  I've been wanting crates like this forever.  They're black coated, folding and have a plastic pan.  We've been making due with this old, "get on my nerves" drop pin crate with an old rusty pan, an old "mildewy" plastic crate my cousin gave me and one ex-pen for the last few years.  (Of course a few smaller plastics for the Cockers which were newer.)
    We decided, even if we went broke, we'd have new crates and a new, taller ex-pen for the National.  Getting a new large plastic as well.  They're beautiful!  Got all new, matching collars and leads to.  :)
    Bought new show leads/collars last year but made the mistake of getting the tiny parachute kind so they'd look nice.  Well, Moses is usually wonderful on leash but as soon as being barely tugged, that tiny string dug into his neck and he went bonkers....thank God that was a match.  The rest of them just dug into our hands so the next day at the show, they all had their old stuff on.
    These are all heavy collars and medium leads (heaviest leads they had) for comfort on all our parts, better to feel good and act normal.  :)  Mo-Mo may still wear his "old" one as he's just kinda like that.
    We're just so excited!  This will be our first National and now we're starting to get the butterflies.  Can't wait to meet everyone!
    So, anyone else really excited yet?

Later!
Chrissy