[pyrnet] Hello ...

I just wanted to write a quick note to introduce myself; it has been two
years since I subscribed to the list.

I have two Pyrs, a 5 yr old male (Denali)and 4 year old female (Talkeetna).
I got them while I lived in the San Francisco area; moved them to Cape Cod
last June.  They are doing very well, I really love them.

I look forward to getting back on touch with old friends, and hearing from
new.  Did someone mention a National coming up in the Boston area?  Sorry, I
missed most of the conversation...

Thanks, Karen LeBlanc, Denali and Keetna (the Pyrs) and Emma and Theo, (my
two Holland Lops).