Re: [pyrnet] New stuff/National !

On 22 Mar 2001, at 8:14, clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> Judith,  they have it in the spray can, at the auto parts stores,
> might be easier to spray it on the trays, do you think?  Ciindy

Well considering I have 6 old crates I picked up and my friend has
as many, buying a gallon is more economical.  It's expensive here,
we need to get down to Home Base and price it.  I've gotten so
spoiled and one can never have too many crates <g>.  Each
vehicle has crates, sleeping crates in the house and several extras
for rescue and for traveling, leave one in the car and one in the
motel room which is bigger so these little poochies can stretch out.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://members.aol.com/greatpyrenees/judys/judy.htm